Fresh, Local produce harvested at the peak of ripeness.
Get Fresh Local Produce Wholesale
Fresh from our farm means fresh for your customers. We pick seven days a week to make sure our wholesale produce arrives at your store as fresh as it can be. Give us a call to see how we can bring our famous sweet corn, Ohio River tomatoes, Half Runner green beans, and so much more, direct to your door.
- Witten’s World Famous Sweet Corn – June 20-Sept.20
- Ohio River Tomatoes – July 4-Oct. 31
- Cantaloupe – July 8-Sept. 30
- Cucumbers – June 15-Sept. 30
- Yellow Squash – June 5-Sept. 30
- Zucchini – June 5-Sept. 30
- Blackberries – June 20-August 10
- Stringless Beans – June 20-Sept.15
- Half Runner Beans – July 1-Sept. 15
- Bell Peppers – July 4-Sept. 30
- Sweet Banana Peppers – July 10-Sept. 30
- Hot Hungarian Wax Peppers – July 10-Sept. 30
- Cabbage – June 10-July 10 & August 20-Sept. 20
Why Choose Us?
We farm in Lowell, OH and are…
- 100 miles from Columbus, OH
- 170 mi from Cleveland, OH
- 150 mi from Pittsburgh, PA
- 200 mi from Cincinnati, OH
We hand pick our produce 7 days a week so you can receive your sweet corn within 12 hours of being picked, and all other veggies within 48 hours.
We are available through email, phone and text.
We’re Continuously Producing
We plant our crops every 7-14 days so we can provide premium produce all summer long.
We’ve Been Around for Awhile
We have been feeding Ohio since 1958, all the while gaining experience and building strong consumer relationships.
What are your wholesale prices?
Wholesale prices are based on volume purchased. Please email Scott Witten at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you with pricing.
Is there a minimum order amount for wholesale purchases?
Yes, a minimum amount of $250.00 per order is required.
Where do I pick up my wholesale order?
Wholesale orders can only be picked up at our main farm, located at 16670 State Route 60, Lowell, OH 45744. Wholesale orders MUST be picked up by 8 am on the day of purchase.
Is there an order deadline?
Yes, orders must be placed 24 hours before pick-up.
Who do I contact to place an order?
Scott Witten manages our wholesale department. He can be contacted by email at: