If you are planning to do some canning or freezing or have a large group coming to dinner and want to ensure that we have the fresh produce you need, then we suggest Pre-order Pickup. You can place your order online 24/7 and we will have it available on your chosen pickup date when you arrive.
• Fresh Produce is Seasonal. Pre-order will be available when seasonal markets open in May.
• Pre-orders are accepted online 24/7.
• Seasonal Fresh Produce is available at all Witten Farm Market locations.
• You can pick from any of our 23 Witten Farm Markets locations. Seasonal markets are open mid-May through September. Visit our Locations page for exact open and close dates.
• We need approximately 24 hours notice to fill a pre-order. Before placing your order, you will be asked to select a pickup date and time.
• Please keep in mind that placing a special order DOES NOT GUARANTEE its availability. We want to make sure you get the freshest products possible. There are certain factors beyond our control (harvesting limitations due to weather, slowed ripening, etc.) that may make it impossible for us to complete your order. If we are unable to fill your order, we will contact you by 11am on the pick-up date.
• Payment: You pay for your order at the market when you pick it up.
• Pickup Time:What happens if you miss your pickup time? Most of the time, missing your pick-up time is not a problem. We will hold your order until close of pickup day. • Change or Cancel Pre-order: If you need to change or cancel your order, please call us at (740) 516-7640