Farm to Table Dinner – Friday July 14th
Tickets go on sale Wednesday, June 21, 2023, at 10:00am
Price per ticket.
If on this page prior to 10:00am opening – refresh your page after 10:00am to order.
Bring receipt as proof of ticket.
Out of stock
- Tickets go on sale June 21, 2023 at 10:00am. Hurry, they sell out fast. SOLD OUT
- A specialized, seasonal menu designed and prepared by local chef Katie Wainwright-Tucker of Big Food Little Kitchen.
- Wine pairings presented by WineTree Vineyards, Vienna, West Virginia
- Live music by local violinists.
- Event location: The Farm at Rainbow, located at: 3465 Muskingum River Road, Lowell, OH. 45744 Note: Directions are here, but it may direct you to neighbor's drive (and you can bet they would be surprised if 80 people showed up for dinner). There will be signs at the end of our driveway.
- Meet & Greet begins at 5:30pm.
- Dinner will begin promptly at 6:00pm
- Dinner will be served rain or shine. In the case of inclement weather, we will move the event to a rain location at the main farm. If this is necessary, we will notify you by email on the day of the event.
- We recommend casual dress or “Farm Fancy” and encourage guests to wear or bring clothing appropriate for the day’s weather (i.e. jackets, sunglasses, hats, closed-toe shoes, etc.). Insect repellents are also a good idea to keep summer pests at bay.
- More information.