Sweet Georgia Peaches
- Run-down-your-arm juicy and Delicious. Our Sweet Georgia Peaches taste like a peach should.
- We have been purchasing peaches from the same grower for over 50 years.
- They are tree ripened, handpicked and shipped directly to our farm.
- We have Freestone Peaches Mid-June through Early September.
- Early Cling varieties are available until the Freestone are ready.
- Our cantaloupes are the perfect summer snack.
- Sweet & Ready to Eat!
- Homegrown Cantaloupes arrive in early July.
- Sweet Georgia Cantaloupes are available until our homegrown ones are ready.
Tasty Tip: Did you know you can freeze cantaloupe? Wash, Cut and Cube melon. Line a cookie sheet with wax paper. Place melon cubes on the cookie sheet so they are not touching. Place cookie sheet in the freezer. Once the pieces are frozen solid, pack them into freezer bags or containers. Use them to make smoothies or to put in lunchboxes for a noon-time treat. Enjoy the taste of homegrown all year long.
Nothing says Summer like a juicy watermelon.
- We have Seeded and Seedless Varieties.
Ask one of our Melon Specialists to pick out the perfect melon for you!
Farm Address: 16670 State Route 60, Lowell, OH 45744
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 13 Beverly, OH 45715
Main office 8am -4pm
Markets are now all closed!!
SEE YOU IN 2023!
Our Smith Farm Bakery location is still open year around...