1. In a food processor, ground whole Oreo cookies with the filling to get fine crumbs.
2. Combine Oreo crumbs with 6 tablespoons melted butter and stir until evenly moistened. Press the mixture into the bottom of 9 x 13 inch dish. Set in the fridge to firm while making the filling.
3. In a bowl, mix together cream cheese, ½ cup softened butter and powdered sugar and beat well. Mix in 1 ¼ cup Cool Whip. Fold in blueberries.
4. Spread the mixture over the crust.
5. In a medium bowl, combine white chocolate instant pudding with 3 cups cold milk. Whisk for a few minutes until the pudding starts to thicken and mix in pulverized freeze dried blueberries. Spread over cream cheese layer. Set in the fridge to firm.
6. Spread 1 ½ cups Cool Whip on top.
7. Top with white chocolate curls or shavings or sprinkle white chocolate chips.
8. Refrigerate at least 3-4 hours before serving.