1. In a small saucepan, combine balsamic vinegar, syrup, salt and pepper. Put over high heat, bring to a boil then reduce to simmer 6 minutes, then set aside.
2. Brush olive oil over grill. Blacken red, yellow and green peppers and tomato on grill over medium heat. Set into a Ziploc bag for 20 minutes (allowing skin to soften). Remove skin, deseed peppers and cut into strips. Cut tomato into small chunks
3. Cut onion into slices and sauté in pan over medium heat
4. Cut zucchini and squash int 1/4 in slices. Brush with olive oil then grill for roughly 4 minutes on medium heat
5. Set oven to 400 degrees. Lay out slices of naan and generously spread pesto and garlic on each slice of naan. Lightly sprinkle feta atop the pesto. Now arrange vegetable slices to your liking over each pizza then place into oven. Bake for 10-12 minutes on greased pan
6. Remove from oven, sprinkle goat cheese on immediately and any remaining feta. Add chopped basil and now drizzle the balsamic reduction slightly over each pizza. Cut into desired pieces and eat immediately