1. Preheat oven to 325° and line an 8in. baking sheet with foil. Coat foil lightly with cooking spray.
2. In a bowl, combine the Oreos and sugar. Pour in the melted butter and stir until it’s a sandy texture. Press the crumbs in the bottom of the pan and bake for 8 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, place the cream cheese, sugar and flour in a large bowl and beat until light and fluffy.
4. Stir in the vanilla and eggs until well combined.
5. Prepare the blueberries by cooking them over med-high heat with the sugar until thickened. About 5 minutes. Then give them a quick pulse in the blender.
6. Pour the cheesecake batter evenly over the baked crust. Drop spoonfuls of the blueberry mixture over the top and lightly swirl with a knife.
7. Bake for 40 minutes.
8. Cool on a rack and then place in the fridge overnight. Store in fridge.