1. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar. Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Beat in the milk.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and beat until just combined.
4. Fold in the blueberries and peaches.
5. Pour batter into a well-greased, 10-inch Bundt pan, and bake at 350° for
60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. All ovens vary, so check a few minutes early and add extra time if needed.
6. Cool in the pan for 15 minutes, and then remove to a wire rack and cool completely.
7. If desired, dust with confectioners sugar.